2013 Wealth Screening Opportunities
DEI is partnering with premier provider SharpeNet Data Services to provide cost-effective appended data and person-by-person prospect research services to inform station major and planned giving efforts as well as membership upgrade opportunities.
Age Append, wealth ranking, income data, marital status and gender information can be appended securely, efficiently and cost effectively at every station, regardless of size.
Enhanced data can be delivered within 10 days of your registration submission for only 8.5 cents per matched name plus a flat fee of $350.
For more than 12,000 records the service is on-demand and open ended. For fewer than 12,000 records DEI can compile orders to total 12,000 before proceeding, or stations can choose to pay the "minimum" rate for 12,000 records. Filling out the form begins the process.
Register NOW to participate in this quarters' Co-Op Round. Register Now
See details regarding specific options and data delivery schedules below.
Data and Data Applications
- Exact Age - Month and Year
- Marital Status
- Net Worth Wealth Rating in 11 levels up to $2,000,000+
- Annual Income ranking
How will you use the data and research in your fundraising?
- Use Net Worth Ratings to target wealthy donors for upgrade from member status to mid-level and from mid-level to major donor.
- Use NetWorth Ratings to identify specific donors worthy of deeper, more detailed research
- Use Age, Gender and Marital Status Appended Data to target those most likely to respond to various offers, including planned giving information.
- Position your station to maximize planned giving efforts by using age append along with station “# of years a member” data.
- Analyze results to target prospects for on-line individual research tools to increase knowledge at a personal level to prepare for cultivation visits and ultimately appropriate five/six figure solicitations.
You download a .cvs file in the specified field format (Acct ID, First Name, Last Name, Address, City, State, 5 digit zip, Zip+4) and approximately two weeks later, upload with an average 85% match rate (you pay only for matched records, not the total file submitted):
Download File Format: This table shows the field/order for your download. Click here to download the table file template.
|Acct ID||First Name||Last Name||Address||Addr 1||City||ST||5 dig Zip||Zip+4||Call Ltrs/ Name|
|55443||Ann||Smith||806 First St||Fargo||ND||58103||58103-2662||KCND|
|unique to person||to screen spouses, use one row for each||apt or 2nd line IF needed||key in and fill down|
|SharpeNet Donor Base File Enhancement|
|Exact Age - Month and Year|
|Net Worth Wealth Rating in 11 levels up to $2,000,000+|
If you have 12,000+ data records:
- 8.5 cents per matched record/$950 minimum + $350 flat fee (*Team Approach users see special requirements)
- Registration open for 2013. Register Now
- Self-select your deadline for data submission – any date that works in your schedule
- Download and submit specified CSV file format by stated delivery deadline*
- Data returned for upload within 10 business days of file submission
If you have fewer than 12,000 data files:
- Registration open for 2013. Register Now
- Offered as a co-op among stations
- Station data is compiled by DEI to secure the same low per match record rate combined with a lower minimum.
- 8.5 cents per matched record plus $350 flat fee * (Team Approach users see note below)
- Once we achieve our 12,000 record goal, stations will be notified and asked to submit downloads in the specified csv file format. Registrants will be notified regarding data deadlines and deliverables.
- DEI compiles data from participating stations and submits to Sharpe within 5 days of receiving data.
- Station data returned to each participating stations within 15 working days of DEI’s data transmittal to SharpeNet.
*Team Approach Stations:
Due to customized download/upload field mapping requirements for fixed width download and upload for Team Approach users, TA clients will be assessed an additional $1,200 custom programming fee regardless of file size. To discuss the requirements and options, please contact Virginia Dambach by phone 701-293-7281 or e-mail email@example.com or Donald Mann by phone 901-378-0789 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .
DEI has negotiated these cost-effective arrangements on behalf of its member stations to provide an unprecedented level of access and service to meet the data and research needs of all size station operations. Fees outlined include all license fees, DEI management fees, and per item charges. Depending on the option you select, billing may be directly from the DEI Partner service provider(s) or through DEI.
Online registration form must be submitted to begin the process. Register Now
DEI Wealth Screening Data Enhancement CoOp
Registration open for 2013. Register Now